Little Bundles is a family run business. Established in 2004, our inspiration stems from the culmination of our own experiences with raising our two children and watching their imaginations run wild with simple wooden toys such as wooden bricks, stacking boxes and bead frames. We have applied this simple approach to give other families a choice of excellent, high quality traditional toys that you won't generally find in the larger High Street shops. Our toys will engage your children in good old fashioned imaginative play.
Our commitment to providing excellent quality and value for money has been our passion from the start, as you can see from our many testimonials from satisfied customers. This makes all the hard work we put in to bringing you these great products at fantastic prices worthwhile.
Why do people choose to shop with us?
- Great product ranges at competitive prices
- Easy to negotiate website
- Choice of safe & secure payment options using the latest encryption technology
- Fast and convenient delivery with most orders leaving us within 24 hours
- Helpful customer service with all issues dealt with courteously and promptly
- All products safety tested to the highest European standards
- Money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied
For your reassurance we have carefully chosen suppliers that manufacture from sustainable resources and use the minimum of packaging. They are all compliant with the European CE and EN71 quality standards and some are certified as Fair Trade suppliers, all providing toys that are imaginative, stimulating, educational and most of all fun. They are also very durable, as we would like you to invest in these toys and pass them down through your family for future generations to enjoy for many years to come.
We hope you enjoy your shopping experience on Little Bundles and if you have any suggestions or if you encounter a problem on the site, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Proud Father of Two